Instructions for submission
EBEN Finland Thesis Award 2022
Object of the award
EBEN Finland ry is accepting master’s thesis and diploma thesis completed between 2019 to 2021 in Finnish universities to be considered for EBEN Finland thesis award 2022. Meritorious thesis related to business ethics or CSR can be submitted to the competition. Suitable topics include but are not limited to:
- business and organisational ethics
- ethical leadership and workplace well-being
- responsible business and corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- sustainable development in business and organisations
- stakeholder management and relationships
- social entrepreneurship
- social and environmental accounting and CSR reporting
The thesis will be evaluated regarding the significance of the research problem, overall research quality, insightfulness of the findings and practical importance. A thesis can be submitted for the award only once. The award committee includes experts from academic research and practice.
How to apply
The author of the thesis should send the following documents to Anna Heikkinen (Anna.L.Heikkinen[at]tuni.fi). The deadline for proposals is Monday January 31, 2022. Please note that master’s thesis and proposals can be in Finnish, Swedish or English.
- Master’s thesis
- Contact information of the author with brief justifications for the proposal (max 1 page) including the strengths of the thesis.
The announcement of the winner and prizes
The award winner will be announced in the Responsible Business Research Seminar organised March 16–17, 2022 at Tampere University. The winner is expected to attend the award ceremony and give a presentation of the thesis. The award prize is 500 euros and a one-year membership of EBEN Finland.
We are looking forward to many submissions and wish best of luck to all competitors!